Thursday, June 28, 2007

i got tagged (X2)

so, i am supposed to post 8 things about myself, and since i was tagged twice, i will list 16 things:
1. my hair has been blue, green, purple, and fire engine red (not all at the same time)
2. i saw my the daughter my best friend had given up for adoption out in public (and i had only seen a handful of pictures of her)
3. i have a b.a. in visual arts (with an emphasis in photography)
4. i don't like to type capitol leters
5. i am the bass player in a band called "type53"
6. i was in a comedy improv group for a year and a half
7. my grandmother is teaching me how to use her sewing machine
8. i put bertie botts every flavor beans in rich's candy jar
9. i sometimes talk like a pirate
10. i've never read war & peace
11. i worked for the radio station at umbc when i was in college
12. i interviewed the following bands: the violent femmes, the dead milkmen, cracker
& blind melon
13. i really like the band flogging molly
14. there are 2 apple trees in my back yard
15. i am a packrat
16. i refuse to tag anybody else

No comments: